TF2 Community "Skial", actively promoting doxxing, harassment and trans-phobic behaviour

Jim

Mar 11, 2019
Thats my stance on this situation.
im not going to change my thinking just because u keep chery picking facts so that u can bend every bit of logic to show that atleast tiny bit of my is wrong .

this convo seems futile to me, u win if thats what u want me to say
continue argument with someone else here who wants to argue for non-existant karma points :confused:
You literally sound like Ben Shapiro or something refusing to acknowledge what I say and just dismissing it over individual characters??? You don't have to respond, my response to the original post was directed towards interlude as he is literally the only one here who can understand every part of what I said.

Soothe

Mar 11, 2019
You have to realize that this whole thing started when Interlude started copying everything from Skial, then forging the dates on the thread to make it look like they copied him, and then using exploits like fake players on top of it.

https://www.skial.com/threads/commu...d-then-forging-evidence-to-cover-it-up.82513/

All they did was make this thread and sent dmca notices to a few servers, something that was completely reasonable and legal. They haven't done anything else to uber.tf for almost a month.

If it wasn't for that thread, I really doubt Interlude or Leviathan really cares about lgbt. The first post was made by Selkie's former friends, not Skial staff and was promptly deleted. The 2nd post contains no identifying information.

Bottiger has repeatedly invited the staff to talk but the staff cannot get in contact with Interlude. Ask yourself, why is Interlude so obsessed with the well-being of a hacker that isn't on uber.tf? Doesn't it seem weird to you?

Levi

Programmer
Jan 1, 2019
You have to realize that this whole thing started when Interlude started copying everything from Skial, then forging the dates on the thread to make it look like they copied him, and then using exploits like fake players on top of it.

https://www.skial.com/threads/commu...d-then-forging-evidence-to-cover-it-up.82513/

All they did was make this thread and sent dmca notices to a few servers, something that was completely reasonable and legal. They haven't done anything else to uber.tf for almost a month.

If it wasn't for that thread, I really doubt Interlude or Leviathan really cares about lgbt. The first post was made by Selkie's former friends, not Skial staff and was promptly deleted. The 2nd post contains no identifying information.

Bottiger has repeatedly invited the staff to talk but the staff cannot get in contact with Interlude. Ask yourself, why is Interlude so obsessed with the well-being of a hacker that isn't on uber.tf? Doesn't it seem weird to you?
So ur saying that Uber having beef with Skial somehow justifies unrelevant stuff mentioned in OP? Only thing I'd agree with is that maybe if interlude has a grudge then it motivated him to gather data and make expose thread :cautious:

Soothe

Mar 11, 2019
Let me ask you this, @Interlude, if you are so concerned about doxing, why do you re-post the original dox that was deleted by Skial (and not even posted by them I might add)?

And if it is an actual dox, then why does @Selkie not ask you to remove it?

Interlude, please stop the faking, and talk to bottiger as he has invited you to do so to stop this petty grudge.

So ur saying that Uber having beef with Skial somehow justifies unrelevant stuff mentioned in OP? Only thing I'd agree with is that maybe if interlude has a grudge then it motivated him to gather data and make expose thread :cautious:
I don't expect you to understand since you seem to be part of the uber.tf leadership, but there was no doxing by Skial. The diss thread had no personal information and was aimed at an extremely malicious hacker that only played on Skial. The hacker himself @Selkie doesn't even care that you reposted his "dox", so is it even a dox if he is allowing you to post it publicly?

You and Interlude are exaggerating everything because you are blinded by hate for having your servers DMCAed.

Last edited:

Levi

Programmer
Jan 1, 2019
Let me ask you this, @Interlude, if you are so concerned about doxing, why do you re-post the original dox that was deleted by Skial (and not even posted by them I might add)?

And if it is an actual dox, then why does @Selkie not ask you to remove it?

Interlude, please stop the faking, and talk to bottiger as he has invited you to do so to stop this petty grudge.

I don't expect you to understand since you seem to be part of the uber.tf leadership, but there was no doxing by Skial. The diss thread had no personal information and was aimed at an extremely malicious hacker that only played on Skial. The hacker himself @Selkie doesn't even care that you reposted his "dox", so is it even a dox if he is allowing you to post it publicly?

You and Interlude are exaggerating everything because you are blinded by hate for having your servers DMCAed.
If Skial did nothing wrong then why is Owner renaming own thread or hiding bad stuff by removing it. Stuff that shouldn't have been posted by someone who rules big community in the first place??? If its minor misunderstanding then why is Owner deleting everything instead of explaining in thread or somewhere visible that its misunderstanding and that he didn't mean to be Transphobic or something??? Am I blinded or are you??? :mad::mad::mad:

Selkie

Mar 11, 2019
I linked a Streamable recording made by a good friend of mine of the OP before Bottiger changed it as well. Bottiger's crony is attempting to attack a straw man; no one ever said Skial themselves ever doxed anyone.

There are several archived links to the original thread, as well as Discord conversations where Bottiger and the admin team partake in discussion and attacks involving sensitive information pertaining to me in real life. If someone is having trouble comprehending this, they're purposely being obtuse in an attempt to redirect conversation from the original point of this thread.

Jim

Mar 11, 2019
If Skial did nothing wrong then why is Owner renaming own thread or hiding bad stuff by removing it.
Why did interlude do literally the same thing first that Skial pointed out and then interlude changed community names and wiped the old forum threads :hyperomegathonk:

Heavenly Evil®

"Coincidence can be freaky"
Dec 9, 2018
gitlab.com
wiped the old forum threads
Answer to the question as to why there are no old forum threads is simple. Other forum software. It is self explanatory that different forum hosts/providers use different software. As was the case. Old forum threads would have to be extremely edited to be the same as on the old forums. Plus having to rewrite the old important threads is a great opportunity to just change them completely or partially.

cppie

Mar 15, 2019
Sure, but technically 'transgenderism' is a medical thing called "gender dysphoria." 'Gender dysphoria involves a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/they identify." (psychiatry.org). Now, by my book, calling someone who pretends to be a boy when they're really a girl a "she" (which is what they are in terms of chromosomes and all) is fine. Mentally ill and tranny are different.

Roudydogg1

Apr 4, 2019
As a bonus I'm including another malicious activity of Skial which could only be referred to as sad and desperate.

With steady client decline they've been resorting to faking client info to lure unsuspecting players in!
Archived snapshot from few months ago:
https://web.archive.org/web/2018081...tracker.com/server_info/162.248.93.211:27015/
In the snapshot above you can see 8 players along with 8 bots. But there's something wrong! The bots are not using built-in names but rather same names as players who have previously joined the skial servers!

A relevant fact is that servers in favorite tabs will include bots in real player count, and you can't even filter out skial servers by bots presence because bot count itself is rigged to 0!

Now you can see how easily it could lure unsuspecting players into joining empty servers.
That's it for the bonus round. Stay safe and don't let malicious communities fool you!
They have been doing this for years, it's actually against the games terms of service to pass off fake bots as legitimate players.