Later Alligators!

Jan 5, 2019
Somewhere
As many of you know, I resigned along with some of the other staff members due to reasons I think you all might know. Along with this, I'd like to say thank you to all the people (you know who you are) I've met over the year I've been here. Since many of the staff members left, I'd like to just recap on what happened afterwards.
-Staff Left
-Ant became Head Admin
-New Members + New Staff (which got *accepted* within days, when the process was usually 2+ weeks??)
-New Channels and Relocation of a Server
I wish all of you good luck and I hope to stay in touch with many of you. I still remember the very beginning when I was just looking through servers after so long. When I came across this one, I knew I'd meet some cool people similar to the ones I've met three years ago. I know my reputation here could've been seen as "trap?" and "gamer girl" (and I'm sure many of you still don't believe I'm not a trap haha) but I sure hope that whatever new staff member doesn't have to deal with that in the future. Even after I'm gone, I know I will probably be talked about *in a bad a way or a good way* but once again, Thank you.

-Sincerely, Goodpassport

(if you wish to stay in touch with me, you can add me?)
Steam
Discord: Goodpassport#6924

luna

🌙
Staff Member
May 15, 2019
sad to see you go, never had the chance to know you. good luck in your future endeavours!

egg.

Apr 4, 2019
even though i haven't been here for a long time but i can see that you've been a good person to every one i hope that you have a great future and take care.